Honestly how I'm feeling right now.
- Anyone: What's wrong?
- My mind: I used to do so well in school but I'm not anymore.
- My mind: The people I call friends, aren't my actual friends.
- My mind: I'm constantly feeling alone.
- My mind: I'm starting to look at myself different.
- My mind: Nothing feels the same anymore.
- My mind: I feel like I'm going to fail at anything I try to do.
- My mind: I feel like no one cares about me.
- My mind: I just wanna sleep all day and never wake up.
- Me: Oh nothing I'm fine.
At first it was fun, you both would talk for hours, then some where between the long talks and sweet words you ended up falling for him and the feelings were mutual, but one day he stopped trying, all you ever asked for was a little time with him but instead you got neglection, you got nights where you would lay awake blaming yourself and wondering what went wrong. You were always there for him when he needed you, but when you needed him, where was he then? You wish that maybe he would just take the time to listen to what you have to say and pay attention to how you feel, but sadly he can’t even do that so you feel so alone at times right? A part of you says let go and move on because you deserve better, but sadly you can’t even listen to yourself because your heart still belongs to him even if his isn’t fully invested into you. Now you’re just hurt and confused because at one point you meant everything to him and now you’re just a memory to him.